I'll leave the pix alone. I was just afraid I would run out of memory with all the pix I'm posting. I have no idea what the limit is on these blogs. But I guess I won't worry about it until I find it. I do reduce the size & quality of them quite alot before I post them. I do my origional scans at quite a high resolution to document as much quality as I can for my archive. But yeah, it wouldn't hurt for you all to copy onto your computer as I go.
I've been mostly focusing on pix that the Batley clan would be interested in, as it seems they're the only ones active here. But if there's any other of my family lurking around, let me know. I'd love to post for other parts of my family.
This week
12 years ago
2 comments:
Thank's for all the Batley pics. I have enjoyed them soooo much. What great times. You need to get the family up there, in with world of blogging
Thanks for the pics Rick--I'll have to get a few minutes and copy them--but I'm holding out for the CD's!
Love to look at your blog!
Post a Comment