Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Death!!





....Valley that is. This is dated 1966. I remember this trip well. It was hotter n 'ell, and we went there in dad's old truck & camper with no A/C! But I seem to remember we had fun anyway, somehow.
These pix are pretty faded. Not even sure who's in that first one. It's either my mom, or Elaine, and someone. (I fairly sure it's Elaine)

3 comments:

Wendell and Carole said...

That place was hotter-than hell. I remember it well. Why would we choose to go to the hottest place on earth, for a vacation? We ALWAY'S had a good time with the Gustafson's, tho, no matter where we went, or what we did. I think my mom and your mom, had the greatest time being together as the sister's they are..

Vera said...

I must have started my drug use about this same time, cause I don't remember a damn thing about it...

RickG said...

Well, like they say about the 60's,
"if you rememeber the 60's, you weren't really there!"