Nana had such a fun wit about herself. I loved being around her also. She was one of my idol's when I was young. She gave me ring when I was a teenager, and I was so in love with a stupid boy, probabley with kooties, and he wanted to wear it around his neck, probabley caused he loved me too, and I never saw it again. I was so mad at myself, but not for a lot of year's later, when I realized how important that ring was to me. I would give anything to have that ring today, and pass on to one of my grandaughter's. That ring would have been from their great grandmother, how cool is that.
3 comments:
Yes, me too. She was always upbeat and had a great sense of humor. I adored that woman and think of her often. I can't wait to see her again.
Who is Nana hugging in the last pic???
Nana is watching over all of us--can't wait to see her!
Nana had such a fun wit about herself. I loved being around her also. She was one of my idol's when I was young. She gave me ring when I was a teenager, and I was so in love with a stupid boy, probabley with kooties, and he wanted to wear it around his neck, probabley caused he loved me too, and I never saw it again. I was so mad at myself, but not for a lot of year's later, when I realized how important that ring was to me. I would give anything to have that ring today, and pass on to one of my grandaughter's. That ring would have been from their great grandmother, how cool is that.
Post a Comment