Sunday, December 7, 2008

Uncle Gordon

Realized I have tons of pix of Uncle Gordon, so I want to do a series of posts dedicated to just him. If anyone has Karen or Cheryls email, maybe send them a note with a link to my blog. I promised them I'd get them copies of pix I had when they were last at our family reunion.
I'll try and post them somewhat chronologically as best I can. These first appear to be the oldest pix mom has of him. There's no dates written on them, at least not on front. I don't want to peel them out to see what's on back. (I hate these sticky album pages!)




5 comments:

bev said...

Nana and Grampy produced some cuties didn't they?

Vera said...

I'll work on getting the e-mail addresses for Karen and Cheryl. OK? Love the pics. Hey I twisted my ankle and its going on 3 1/2 weeks and it still hurts. IT SUCKS TO GET OLD. I hear ya....

Vera said...

Hey, is that Kim in the picture above with you?

RickG said...

Cool! Thanks Vera.
Yup, that was us back when we used to tell everyone we were going to get married.

Vera said...

a couple of sick-o white trash cousins is what you are....