Yeh, pissy mood and it shows in those pics doesn't it!!! Mom and Dad probably made me leave a boyfriend behind or something terribly tragic like that. Man, if only I had the chance to do all of those cool vacations again.
I remember I was excited to see you guys, and could hardly even talk to you. Yeah, the fun teen years, huh? The Kencks are good good friends of ours up in Washington. Some of the few people we REALLY miss since we moved.
Yea, Bev is having a good time!!! I was probably tattling on your for something. Love my smock! I remember that. Breakfast was AMAZING!!!!! and even at my age I remember the falls were beautiful.
Oh yeah, and speaking of Bev... at least she's not in her bathrobe for the pictures.... (Kent still jokes about how she was always in her robe when he came a'callin'....Remember that Bev?
8 comments:
Yeh, pissy mood and it shows in those pics doesn't it!!! Mom and Dad probably made me leave a boyfriend behind or something terribly tragic like that. Man, if only I had the chance to do all of those cool vacations again.
Who are the Kencks on your list? Is that your daughter Vicki?
I remember I was excited to see you guys, and could hardly even talk to you. Yeah, the fun teen years, huh?
The Kencks are good good friends of ours up in Washington. Some of the few people we REALLY miss since we moved.
Yea, Bev is having a good time!!! I was probably tattling on your for something. Love my smock! I remember that. Breakfast was AMAZING!!!!! and even at my age I remember the falls were beautiful.
Or is it tatteling???
And me, I was at home having parties............
Oh yeah, and speaking of Bev... at least she's not in her bathrobe for the pictures.... (Kent still jokes about how she was always in her robe when he came a'callin'....Remember that Bev?
Yes, I remember. I still do that. If you came a'callin' most ANYTIME you would find me in my robe or jammies!
Post a Comment