I think this may have been my first time up there. Some of my best memories are being up there. Feel lucky that I got to spend a couple summers up there with Nana & Grandpy.
Gotta love the butt shot!!!. Wouldn't it be fun, if one of us owned that cabin, and our grandkid's could have as much fun as we used too. I LOVED it up there, it is so beautiful. Many great memories. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND JANET, TELL EVERYONE HELLO FOR ME. Love, Carole Ann
5 comments:
The best of memories, huh?
Who's the guy in the glasses??????
In the bottom picture? That's Lane. Top pic is me on Nana's horse, Blondie.
Great pics as usual! Thanks! I didn't know Lane ever wore glasses.
Gotta love the butt shot!!!. Wouldn't it be fun, if one of us owned that cabin, and our grandkid's could have as much fun as we used too. I LOVED it up there, it is so beautiful. Many great memories. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND JANET, TELL EVERYONE HELLO FOR ME. Love, Carole Ann
Post a Comment