Oh my hell..... I LOVE that pic of Nana in the kitchen. I will be framing that one! Brings back such memories.
That is so awesome! I especially like the picture of you bawlin....I think I have a repeat of that picture somewhere 40 years later ;) just kidding!
What Bev say's, what neat memories you provide for us Rick. I was laughing my gut's out, over the recipe, that is really cute. Merry Christmas!!!!!
I'd forgotten just how tiny that kitchen was in that house! Don't know how she managed to do so much baking.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my hell..... I LOVE that pic of Nana in the kitchen. I will be framing that one! Brings back such memories.
That is so awesome! I especially like the picture of you bawlin....I think I have a repeat of that picture somewhere 40 years later ;) just kidding!
What Bev say's, what neat memories you provide for us Rick. I was laughing my gut's out, over the recipe, that is really cute. Merry Christmas!!!!!
I'd forgotten just how tiny that kitchen was in that house! Don't know how she managed to do so much baking.
Post a Comment