What a cute pic of you and Kim! Hey, I will start blogging when her and Mary do how about that? Actually, I was thinking that maybe I would start again this weekend. We'll see. Love ya. xoxoxoxox
That is a darling picture of you guy's. You were quite a stud muffin Rick. Love Auntie Elaine. (this is carole, helping mom, she want's to know how old you guy's were in that picture..
That's always been my fav picture of the 2 of us. Gave Kim a copy a few years back, and she loves it too. That look of "I got a babe" on my face is too much! Not sure, but I think we were about 4 there. Will have to find the original picture and see if there's a date on it.
5 comments:
What a cute pic of you and Kim! Hey, I will start blogging when her and Mary do how about that? Actually, I was thinking that maybe I would start again this weekend. We'll see. Love ya. xoxoxoxox
That is a darling picture of you guy's. You were quite a stud muffin Rick. Love Auntie Elaine. (this is carole, helping mom, she want's to know how old you guy's were in that picture..
That's always been my fav picture of the 2 of us. Gave Kim a copy a few years back, and she loves it too. That look of "I got a babe" on my face is too much!
Not sure, but I think we were about 4 there. Will have to find the original picture and see if there's a date on it.
Well, hello. I'm back with a blog. Here is my new address.
http://bevandherblog.blogspot.com/
xoxoxo
Sweeet!!! Just added the link. Welcome home!
Post a Comment