Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Guess we didn't get any cards sent out this year. So our appologies. Let this be our greetings to you all.
Our 4th Christmas in Utah already! Can't believe it. Still no regrets. We're very pleased we made the move here. We've been very blessed. Great town to live in, cool old house, landed a very good secure job, and surrounded by great family. I can't help but feel my prayers were answered. I spent ALOT of time praying and pondering about this move. I stressed alot, trying to decide if moving away from the family we have up there would be right. Ultimately we decided we needed to do what WE needed to do, and this was it.
Are we still thinking about a group gathering in January? I'll be contacting everybody after the first and see what we want to do. If we still want to go to Maddox, I'll go talk to them and see if we can reserve some kind of room, if they have anything like that.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone! Love you all!

4 comments:

bev said...

Merry Christmas. We are glad you moved here too!
Lets get together towards the end of January. Is that ok with everyone? I'm poor and worn out.

Miriam said...

Rick, I'm so glad you and Janet came to Utah too. We only see you a couple of times a year, but that is way better than the once every 4ish years that was before the move.
Love ya and hope to see you soon.

Wendell and Carole said...

Yup, ditto!! Can't wait to get together for Maddox, you let us know the day. Happy New Year. Love, Carole

RickG said...

Ok. Soon as this stupid pink eye clears up I'll go have a talk with them and I'll let ya know.