Monday, December 15, 2008

An early group shot.


Don't have a date on this, but I'm looking around 6 or so. Must have been about '61. I actually remember this day. Mom was about ready to kill me(as usual). I decided I didn't want my picture taken, and she had to literally drag me out of the bedroom. You can see how excited I look!
Wow! Just noticed Carole Ann has long hair in this picture!

7 comments:

Wendell and Carole said...

Wow, that is probabley the logest my hair has EVER been. It look's like I wasn't real happy to have my picture taken either. I remember that day as well, and I LOVED, LOVED, that dress I was wearing. Ya, I know, but I'm sure it was totally in style back then.

Wendell and Carole said...

Oops, I meant longest, not logest DUH!!

Vera said...

I too remember that day.... There was a lot of Kelloggs running around...

Vera said...

Na, I take it back. I don't remember this day. But I do remember that dress I was wearing, plus I even remember the dress Carol was wearing. Ahh, Fashion.....

bev said...

I love that pic! The only family member not present is Steve.

Miriam said...

Thanks for the great pics as usual Rick. I don't remember the day. I bet the next time we all did a pic like that was Nana and Grandpe's 50th--wasn't it. Do you all remember the wild pig at the hotel in Hurricane--tried to get in our hotel room. We were scared and we laughed and laughed about it. Only in Hurricane.

bev said...

I remember the pig because it wouldn't let my boyfriend (Jerry Smith) out of his hotel room. Finally its owner shooed him home. Also, Faye, Karen, and Sheryl are also missing. Not just Steve.