Ya know, I'm not sure who that is. It KINDA looks like granpy's sis-in-law, Clare(Clair?), Bob's wife. Print this out and show your mom. Hey bev, believe it or not, I'm a big Abba fan! Still. Not much oldies I like to listen to, but I never get tired of them. Or Agnetha.
4 comments:
Rick, I just love all of your old pictures, I have such a good time remembering all of those wonderful memories. Thank's
Who is holding Lane?
Hey Rick, ABBA???? You are not allowed to make fun of me and my music again!
Ya know, I'm not sure who that is. It KINDA looks like granpy's sis-in-law, Clare(Clair?), Bob's wife. Print this out and show your mom.
Hey bev, believe it or not, I'm a big Abba fan! Still. Not much oldies I like to listen to, but I never get tired of them. Or Agnetha.
Post a Comment