Friday, September 26, 2008

Not real good.....


I worked on this pic a bit. It's really bad! But lookie who all is in it! This must have been while Uncle Bob & family were out in L.A. sometime in the mid or early 60's.

4 comments:

Wendell and Carole said...

I love that pic. Rick. I especially LOVE Beverly's glasses. You know she still has those, someday they may worth a million $. You were a pretty cute little kid. I sure miss a lot of those people.

bev said...

Hey that top blog post pic is not part of your aging air conditioning or heating unit is it? Hee, Hee.
And Carole, let me tell you. Those were som fine cat eye glasses! They even had little copper decorations on the tips.

Vera said...

Yep, I remember Bev's glasses. I had to look for them all the time when she 'lost' them.... Ah huh, you read it right. She 'lost' them about 10 times a day.... Like I didn't have better things to do... Well, maybe I didn't....

Vera said...

Oh yeah, and that thing at the top of your blog. Is that your aging body? Cause mine is starting to take on that resemblance.