That picture you see above in my header, was my actual back yard up in Washington. A true redneck backyard, eh? And that's only one corner of it. There was way more!
Hey Rick, I thought you were going to get the Kellogg's on board with the bloggin' thing? Guess you need to be a bit more AGGRESSIVE. Whats their problem?
Oh yah that back yard was a beaut! I think you need to show them the tractors...oh and the blackberries, and the tall grass, and the shed, and the shop, and....yes there was more! HEHEHE!
4 comments:
Hmmmmm, what was in the other corners? Did it all come with the house when you sold it????? Lucky them!
Hey Rick, I thought you were going to get the Kellogg's on board with the bloggin' thing? Guess you need to be a bit more AGGRESSIVE. Whats their problem?
Oh yah that back yard was a beaut! I think you need to show them the tractors...oh and the blackberries, and the tall grass, and the shed, and the shop, and....yes there was more! HEHEHE!
Oh Rick, I bet it just rained everyday and you couldn't get outside long enough to keep it clean. Anyway, you should see the INSIDE of my house?
Post a Comment