Yes, I'm mentally unstable. I've started yet ANOTHER blog. I've wanted to post pix of our home-fix'n-up projects, but don't want to bore the hell out of those that don't care. So decided to devote one just to that. The link is over in my blog list. If it gets completly ignored, judging by comments or the lack thereof, I'll dump it.
And I may start another dedicated to my Gustafson side of the family. This blog was going to be a catch-all, but so far I've completely ignored that side of my family here. I don't think they even visit here anymore. I have so much stuff to post for them! Probably 3 or 4 more times than what I have for the Kellogg clan.
This week
12 years ago
2 comments:
Don't leave us Ricky boy !!!!
We'll love to look at your home projects, it will give Wendell some good idea's for our new home, yup we're moving out to Stansbury Park. It need's just a little fixin' up, before we can move in. If all goes well, it will be the end of October.
Post a Comment