Friday, September 12, 2008

No wonder I'm so good looking!


Picture says it all.

5 comments:

bev said...

I always thought your mom was THE most beautiful woman on earth! I wanted her for my mom!

BeckyB said...

They are a handsom couple! That's what I say when I look at you and mom. No wonder us kiddos are so good looking!

Wendell and Carole said...

Your mom was so pretty. I remember she was alway's such a lady. I remember you guy's visiting, us, and Vera and I visiting you in calif. Those are great memories for me. Your dad reminded me so much of an Actor, but I sure can't remember his name right now. Glad were family, you guy's are great..
Love, Carole Ann

Vera said...

You have to remember that Beverly thinks Mickey Rourke is good looking too, so I'd be careful there.

Vera said...

and......furthermore, everyone is right, your mother was gorgeous... As is mine...