Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm hungry now!


Who could forget Nana's candies!

5 comments:

bev said...

I loved them all. Especially her chocolate covered mints. Mmmmm, so yummy... all of them. She was such a good candy maker and such a good cook! My fondest memories of her are going over to her house after I was married and spending the days cooking and chatting with her.

BeckyB said...

Oh the lollypops! They were sooooo yummy! However I do love the self portrait...the tie makes it all!

Miriam said...

Great pic of you Rick. It is so you!

Wendell and Carole said...

Oh I miss Nana's candies. I don't even like any pecan log's. I only liked Nana's, and oh, her sucker's, and chocolates.

Vera said...

Owwww, that makes me want to have someone (hint, hint), make some suckers... I know Bev and Carole know how... hint, hint.... but they sure sound good.... hint, hint......