What the heck are you wearing, "Miss Princess" Mimi???
Dammit Bev.... You've got my shirt on... MOM !!!!!!!!
Vera that is funny, soooo true. I remember you locking your bedroom door, so Bev couldn't get to your clothes..
well Vera, if that really was your shirt.... It was ugly. Maybe I did you some favors???? I'm still trying to figure out what Mimi is wearing! It's crackin' me up.
AND... Check Sherrie out, she looks like the picture Nazi. She probably told us all where to stand.
Yeah, that dress is special. And if you bug me anymore about it I'm going to tell on you. Cuz that was my job as your little sister.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What the heck are you wearing, "Miss Princess" Mimi???
Dammit Bev.... You've got my shirt on... MOM !!!!!!!!
Vera that is funny, soooo true. I remember you locking your bedroom door, so Bev couldn't get to your clothes..
well Vera, if that really was your shirt.... It was ugly. Maybe I did you some favors???? I'm still trying to figure out what Mimi is wearing! It's crackin' me up.
AND... Check Sherrie out, she looks like the picture Nazi. She probably told us all where to stand.
Yeah, that dress is special. And if you bug me anymore about it I'm going to tell on you. Cuz that was my job as your little sister.
Post a Comment