Just got back from our weekend at Yellowstone. What a blast!!
We went up with some friends, and met Lane & Cathy there. So the 6 of us had a lot of fun together. For Janet & I, it was a belated 30th Anniversary outing. I'd recommend this trip to anyone that likes the outdoors. Cost, well after all is said and done, just shy of $700 per couple for the whole thing. Get there friday, spend a nite. Then saturday we go out as a group, 2 to a sled(snowmobile)with a guide thru the park and see the sights. Takes a good 8 hours. Then sunday we each get our own sled, and it's a free-for-all all day. Then come home monday. We're very sore and exhausted! I haven't ridden anything that fun since I used to ride dirt bikes as a teenager! Anyway, here's some pix.
Here's some from sunday. We went west from the park that day, up to the top of a mountain. The view was phenomenal!! We could even see the Tetons, if you look close in this first picture!
8 comments:
Brrrrrr, but sounds like you had a ball. Good for you guy's. How is Lane and Kathy doing? Glad you were able to meet up with them...
All I can say is that looks AWESOME! I'm going next time even if I have to go as a stow away ;)
So fun... and cold........ Lane looks good.... good to see you guys spending time....
http://vbpeters.blogspot.com
My newest and best blog evaaaaaaaaaaa....
Looks so beautiful Rick. It's nice to see a pic of Lane. When will he be down this way again?
Not sure Bev. They're taking vacation this summer going to Sturgis, now that he has a "hawg". So won't be for another year at the soonest, I suppose.
Wow, that is gorgeous scenery!
I've KINDA always wanted to do that. I just don't like the cold--but I bet if I did it I would love it!I'm so glad you guys got to get away and have some fun!!!
Post a Comment