Monday, January 11, 2010

So how about this....

soon after we moved down here to the great state of Utah, I dragged my computer and scanner down to aunt Elaine's, and proceeded to scan in tons of family "stuff" that she has. I have some 90 pages scanned in, consisting of old photos, letters, documents, and I don't know what all. So, would it be of enough interest for me to start posting these here, a few at a time? I realize about the only ones that look at my blog are my kids, and Elaine's kids. So I don't know if it would just be redundant, or if everyone would take this as an opportunity to acquire copies for themselves.
Here's a teaser.


I'll be very happy to do this, but I don't want to do it just for the sake of doing it. I scanned them all in a different format than Blogger will let me post, so I'll need to convert each one as I go. Let me know what ya think.

5 comments:

bev said...

I would LOVE that. Please do.

Wendell and Carole said...

I would love that too, if it's not too much work for you.

RickG said...

Ok. Good enough. I'll have at it!

Vera said...

Me three......

Simply Vera said...

http://vbpeters.blogspot.com