Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas goes by SO fast

Had a great day. Our 5th Christmas here in Utah. Hard to believe. The first couple we spent at relatives, but now we're blessed to have enough of our own family here to stay home.











Oh, yeah, the sweaters. I bought Janet hers either last Christmas, or the one before. Then her sister Lorraine came home from the D.I. the other day, "I think I found the same sweater". We all had a good laugh. Those 2 haven't dressed the same since they were like 7 or 8.

3 comments:

bev said...

Looks like a great time with family Rick. I sure wish we lived closer to you. I LOVE the twin sweaters. That's pretty funny!

Wendell and Carole said...

I didn't realize how much Janet and her sister look alike. You should have just waited a few yrs. to buy that sweater for Janet, and you could have got it a lot cheaper at D.I., that's funny.. Glad you had a good christmas with family.

Miriam said...

So glad you are here in Utah and so glad you have good family around. Love the sweaters!