Wait to go. It's about damn time. Now, how about the rest of the Kellogg's? I'm excited to hear from Lane.
I've given up on the Kelloggs. They do their own thing in their own way, I guess.
So I had no idea you and Becky had blogs, too. Sheesh. And now I'm going back through all your old pictures and bawling my eyes out missing Nana....We'll be in Utah over spring break (mid March) so we'll have to try to meet up again.Love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wait to go. It's about damn time. Now, how about the rest of the Kellogg's?
I'm excited to hear from Lane.
I've given up on the Kelloggs. They do their own thing in their own way, I guess.
So I had no idea you and Becky had blogs, too. Sheesh. And now I'm going back through all your old pictures and bawling my eyes out missing Nana....
We'll be in Utah over spring break (mid March) so we'll have to try to meet up again.
Love you!
Post a Comment