...of what I've used so far. My file has 141 pix in it so far. I don't think I've posted these yet. I usually don't scan unless I'm going to post the right away, but looking back thru, I don't see these.
So, here's a couple more!


BTW, I'm pretty sure that my dad & Keith in the backseat of that T-Bird you guys had.
5 comments:
I've never seen the one with him in the car with Hal. I love seeing a pic of my dad I've never seen. Wish I could just flash back to that moment and just observe--especially watching those two.
Those two were trouble!! Love those pictures.
Look at those two skinny young guys!!!! Hey, I hope that you don't mind if I steal pics off of your blog and use them on mine ocaisonally. Do you??? Thanks once again for all of the memories you share with us.
go for it, Bev! That's what they're for.
I'd say they came as a set!
Post a Comment