Monday, August 17, 2009

My mum

Wanted to post a bunch of pix of my mom, mostly for my kids benefit. She was a cutie!







and....






I need to get Aunt Elaine to write up a story about Auntie Ri(tie) for us younger generation. I've heard countless stories, but nothing I can really accuately repeat. I just know she really wasn't an aunt, but an old school marm that took my mom's family in, and she became as family to them. Seems to me that she taught Grandpy Kellogg in school.

2 comments:

bev said...

Those are great. You know, a couple of those pics remind me of your little one... Owen! Really. I know I keep saying it, but thanks for all of these pics. I just love them.

BeckyB said...

Gosh! She's so pretty! And yah I really would love some Auntie Rhi Stories myself. I've never seen these pics...well except for that last one. Thank you dad! Vicky likes them too!