Had a great turkey day at home this year. Usually go to a relatives place, but we're getting enough of our own family to stay home. Miss the other relatives, but this was fun!
Seem's like everyone is so busy. I alway's read everyone's blog, and I love your's Rick, because I love all of your pictures. Look's like you guy's had a great Thanksgiving. Hope we see you sometime, during the Holiday's. Love you guy's and keep up the blogging, it's such a great way to stay in touch. Love you, Carole Ann
Thanks Carole. At least I know someone's out there ;>) Yeah, if we get a chance we'll have to meet up somewhere. Except for Christmas itself, we don't have much going on.
Man I miss all you peoples! I'm glad that you finally got to have a nice intimate Thanksgiving though. Seeing everyone is fun, but at the same time a small get together is so relaxing.
Hey, I'm here.... Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. You didn't give me a chance to respond to the 'Catherine Zeta-Jones' blog. I loved it though.... You can at least come up with 5 can't you? Try again...
4 comments:
Seem's like everyone is so busy. I alway's read everyone's blog, and I love your's Rick, because I love all of your pictures. Look's like you guy's had a great Thanksgiving. Hope we see you sometime, during the Holiday's. Love you guy's and keep up the blogging, it's such a great way to stay in touch. Love you, Carole Ann
Thanks Carole. At least I know someone's out there ;>)
Yeah, if we get a chance we'll have to meet up somewhere. Except for Christmas itself, we don't have much going on.
Man I miss all you peoples! I'm glad that you finally got to have a nice intimate Thanksgiving though. Seeing everyone is fun, but at the same time a small get together is so relaxing.
Hey, I'm here.... Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. You didn't give me a chance to respond to the 'Catherine Zeta-Jones' blog. I loved it though.... You can at least come up with 5 can't you? Try again...
Post a Comment