Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just a little get together

What a wonderful time we had at cuz Carole's today! Thanks to all for coming out, and to Carole and Wendal(never know if I'm spelling your name right) for putting up with us. I can't tell you all how important you are in my life. I've been so blessed to be a part of such a great family.
I'll get busy and post more "stuff" this weekend. And I'll get more on my house blog, too. There's just so many pictures to post there, it's kinda overwhelming. And I wasn't sure how much anyone really cared. But it sounds like one or two of you peek in at it, so it's worthwhile.
Oh, and Aunt Mary saw Aunt Elaines blog, and says "I guess I'll have to start one now". So I'll keep encouraging her!
Love ya'll!

1 comment:

Brooke B said...

Rick- This is Brooke (Miriam's daughter) I check your house blog everyday, get working on it will you! I love looking at before and after pics!