http://www.littleamerica.com/slc/a2.html
Then headed over to The Joseph Smith Memorial Building for dinner. Ate at "The Roof" restaurant.
http://www.diningattemplesquare.com/roof.html
Awesome restaurant! And what a view out the window! Felt like we could reach out and touch the Temple! Then we wandered around Temple Square a bit. They're just getting the lights up for Christmas.
Next morning we went to brunch at the hotel, in their ballroom. Place made you feel like a million bucks(except for that crooked wall sconce!)

We actually spent more on food for those 2 meals than we did on the room!(the room was $130) But hey, that's why I work. To earn more $$.
Great weekend!
Oh, and YES, Kim and Rob had their own room. Seems everybody at work that I've told about this, look at me and say "you and your cousin got seperate rooms, right?"
-sheesh!-
3 comments:
I'm so glad that you and mom did something REALLY nice for your anniversary. You both deserve it! Especially for the 29 year mark. I say many congrats for that! I love you both and am so glad that you two have made it through all that you have to be able to say you're married for as long as have been.
I want to do that on my anniversary. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and some good food....
Happy Anniversary---that is great.
The Roof is one of my favorite places to eat. Too Bad we can only afford it once a year.
Post a Comment