Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm Back

Think I'll post "stuff" here. I'll put a link on FaceBook, and let everyone decide if they want to wander over here and read my rubbish. If ya like it, great. If ya don't, then don't bother. I think I am just am too upfront for some folks. I mean what I say, I say what I mean. And I have a rather blunt obnoxous(sp?) sense of humour. Not everones cup of tea.

5 comments:

bev paxman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bev paxman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bev paxman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bev paxman said...

Oh geez, having troubles leaving a comment.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rick~
I always like to know what is happening with you. I honestly don't know what you are talking about when you say that you offend or are "too up front" with your comments. So I will hop on your blog every once in a while to see what's up.