It only hurts for the survivors Rick. I for one am so happy for mom and where she has wished to be for quite some time. BTW. I lOVE that pic of your's and my mom with their feet in the water. That is one of my very favorite ones. Thank you for your support and contribution on Sat. We love you.
4 comments:
It only hurts for the survivors Rick. I for one am so happy for mom and where she has wished to be for quite some time. BTW. I lOVE that pic of your's and my mom with their feet in the water. That is one of my very favorite ones. Thank you for your support and contribution on Sat. We love you.
WHAT BEV SAID..
Yeah, what Bev said....
I hope they are all together, our parents, enjoying life on the other side...
Post a Comment