Had a little smaller crowd this year, but enjoyable all the same. I am VERY thankful for my wonderful family! Oh, and the china set we used this year belonged to Janet's grandmother(her mom's mom). Made it kinda special.
Love the pics of your Thanksgiving bash you throw every year. That house makes the perfect setting to the holidays. We should be expecting to see the Christmas decorations here very soon, right?
5 comments:
Happy Tday Rick and Janet. Looks like you had a wonderful old fashioned turkey day. I expect to be invited one of these days.... Love you guys.
Move up this way, and you're in!
Love ya!
Love the pics of your Thanksgiving bash you throw every year. That house makes the perfect setting to the holidays. We should be expecting to see the Christmas decorations here very soon, right?
Looks like it was a mostly relaxing Thanksgiving! I wish I could've been there. Sure miss you guys!
And Vera, I'm sure you don't have to move up there to be invited, just a long drive for ya :)
Post a Comment