BTW, I love that pic of your dog. You really should get another one. Really. They are such great companions. They love you no matter what. You don't have to plan for college. You don't have to do car pools. You don't have to do homework with them. You don't have to take them trick or treating or plan Christmas around them. They are just there for you. All they want is food, love, and water..... And a walk around the block now and then.
BTW, I love that pic of your dog. You really should get another one. Really. They are such great companions. They love you no matter what. You don't have to plan for college. You don't have to do car pools. You don't have to do homework with them. You don't have to take them trick or treating or plan Christmas around them. They are just there for you. All they want is food, love, and water..... And a walk around the block now and then.
11 comments:
You look like a young Profesor Gugenheimerstein in the last pic. Thanks for sharing.
who?
Bev, did you make up that name?
Yes I made that name up. But.... That's the name that came to mind when I saw the pic!
Oh my, my sista is crazy....
I think everybody has looked at these, EXCEPT my kids.
No..I've looked at em a few days ago. Oh the memories
BTW, I love that pic of your dog. You really should get another one. Really. They are such great companions. They love you no matter what. You don't have to plan for college. You don't have to do car pools. You don't have to do homework with them. You don't have to take them trick or treating or plan Christmas around them. They are just there for you. All they want is food, love, and water..... And a walk around the block now and then.
BTW, I love that pic of your dog. You really should get another one. Really. They are such great companions. They love you no matter what. You don't have to plan for college. You don't have to do car pools. You don't have to do homework with them. You don't have to take them trick or treating or plan Christmas around them. They are just there for you. All they want is food, love, and water..... And a walk around the block now and then.
love any pictures you put on.If I knew how to do it I have alot of pictures too. Someday maybe.I am planning on the reunion whenever it comes up.
Hey, is that me in the back of the truck???
Post a Comment