Sold my baby a couple years ago. Hated to see it go. A sweet 'ol car. But it was getting to need more TLC than I had time for anymore, so off it went.
Well, I can't seem to get away from it. The new owners only live a few blocks away. Seems they busted a headlight, and didn't know where to look for a new one. They aren't anything you can pick up at Autozone. So they gave me a call(while I was on vacation). Went over to their house and took a peek at what it needed. Looked sad, sitting there in their carport, busted headlight and all. But, they are giving it a good home. It actually had blankets spread all over it to protect it from the cats, and it stays in the carport through the winter, just like I did.
It's hard to let your kids go, but it's nice when they find a good home!
2 comments:
She is a handsome devil indeed.
You make me laugh! I love how the Benz is put in the same category as myself!!! LOL!!!!! I did love that Benz thought....kinda like it's sad to leave the nest, but it's nice to call home once in a while ;)
Post a Comment