I'm pretty much running out of pix to share with the Batley clan. I think I've found everything mom put in the photo albums of our times with you. I'll keep digging. It seems I had some pix in envelopes that she never put in albums, but not sure where they've went to. Stuffed away in a box somewhere I guess.
So, I'll turn to my own family, and I guess go back thru and pick out pics of Nana & Grandpy, and my mom and dad. Kinda wish I knew the Kellogg bunch checked in here, as I have tons of pix I could share with them. But just can't seem to stir up the interest with them for some reason. Maybe I'll just go ahead and post, and let them know what they're missing when I see them.
This week
12 years ago
1 comment:
thats good. we would love to see them.
Post a Comment