very cool! If I could collect anything it would be vases.
Nice. When will you be having a yard sale????
Ya, when is the yard sale, for your clock's? Love the candlestick's.
I think Janet's wondering the same thing. Not sure how she's put up with my "hobbies" all these years.
I love those. I've never been a collector...don't get it. I think once you have one of something, that is all you need!
Miriam, Miriam, 1 is NEVER enough. A true antique collector, has a COLLECTION..
Exactly!! If ONE is good, then a dozen is BETTER. Carole, you need to teach your little sister about being more materialistic....er....collecting!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
very cool! If I could collect anything it would be vases.
Nice. When will you be having a yard sale????
Ya, when is the yard sale, for your clock's? Love the candlestick's.
I think Janet's wondering the same thing. Not sure how she's put up with my "hobbies" all these years.
I love those. I've never been a collector...don't get it. I think once you have one of something, that is all you need!
Miriam, Miriam, 1 is NEVER enough. A true antique collector, has a COLLECTION..
Exactly!! If ONE is good, then a dozen is BETTER.
Carole, you need to teach your little sister about being more materialistic....er....collecting!
Post a Comment