That you go thru your teen years knowing everything, then become a parent and find you knew nothing?
That you go thru your whole "parenting" phase, and THEN you finally have parenting figured out?
Then, you become a grandparent, and wish you could raise your kids all over again, knowing what you now know, and wish you knew when you were a parent.
And, wish you could do your teens all over again, now knowing what you thought you knew when you were a teen, but knew nothing?
That having grandkids encompasses all the fun and joy you THOUGHT you were going to have when you first started becoming a parent?
Just some ruminations I've had lately.
Oh, and I became a grandparent again today!
Welcome to the family, little Samantha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(picures and details to follow)
This week
12 years ago
3 comments:
congrulation's on little Samantha. and I love the picture of your family.
What awesome pics you have! Congrats on the new baby. When will we see pics? How is everyone in northern Ut?
Congrats!!!!!! I'm so happy you have these grandchildren. Gonna check out your daughters blog now for more pics.
Post a Comment