There are two very special things glaring at me in these pics..... The bow in the middles of Mom's hair, and my cat eye glasses.
LOVE These!!!!! I wish I could remember actually being there. I too love mom's bow. Bev you look hot and smart in those glasses.
That was also the 1st thing I noticed, is that bow in Mom's hair. Oh man!!! I LOVE these pictures also. I think I'm so used to Bev's glasses, that was just a part of her, Bless Her Heart!!
Congratulations on the new grand daughter! Who's is she's? We would love for you to come over in June- what fun!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
There are two very special things glaring at me in these pics..... The bow in the middles of Mom's hair, and my cat eye glasses.
LOVE These!!!!! I wish I could remember actually being there. I too love mom's bow. Bev you look hot and smart in those glasses.
That was also the 1st thing I noticed, is that bow in Mom's hair. Oh man!!! I LOVE these pictures also. I think I'm so used to Bev's glasses, that was just a part of her, Bless Her Heart!!
Congratulations on the new grand daughter! Who's is she's? We would love for you to come over in June- what fun!!!
Post a Comment