How neat!! I Alway's thought your mom was sooo pretty. And i loved being around your dad and my dad, they had the best times together. Do you think they are up(there) drinking the "green stuff"?
Thank You Dad! I love these! Ahh the memories....I miss those days...and I sure miss Nana and Grandpy...Vicky says thanks for the lovely picture of her crooked pigtails, hehehe!
Hey Rick, you know what I love about your mom the most? I am a hand person. I look at hands. Your mom had the most beutiful hands! Her fingers were long and beautiful, she kept her nails manicured and filed. Do you remember her always with a file in her purse? She had beautiful hands and nails. Really.
4 comments:
How neat!! I Alway's thought your mom was sooo pretty. And i loved being around your dad and my dad, they had the best times together. Do you think they are up(there) drinking the "green stuff"?
I think they are up there irritating the Hell out of poor Auntie Carol.... Like they always did. Probably buggin' Nana and Grampy too...
Thank You Dad! I love these! Ahh the memories....I miss those days...and I sure miss Nana and Grandpy...Vicky says thanks for the lovely picture of her crooked pigtails, hehehe!
Hey Rick, you know what I love about your mom the most? I am a hand person. I look at hands. Your mom had the most beutiful hands! Her fingers were long and beautiful, she kept her nails manicured and filed. Do you remember her always with a file in her purse? She had beautiful hands and nails. Really.
Post a Comment