Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy T-day!

Don't have any pix to post here. Forgot to take the camera! Idiot!
Anyway, we had a great day at Jim & Becky's house. What a feast! So great to be with our kids and family. We miss doing the holidays with Uncle chuck and aunt Mary and all their family. But as we now have a large part of our own family here, as well as Janet's sister & hubby, and their son and his family, it's nice to do our own thing with them. Ya can only spread your self so thin. But the day has been filled with memories of all the holidays past, with family from all sides of the tree. I feel very blessed.

3 comments:

bev paxman said...

I LOVE that pic of your dad!

Miriam said...

I remember that kitchen! I thought it was so beautiful and large...It really was pretty small. I remember LOVING coming up to your home. I LOVED watching my dad and your dad have a good ole time. They were hilarious.

Wendell and Carole said...

That is a great picture of Uncle Hal. I love the coffee grinder on the shelf!!