This is of course Janet's "good side" ;>) Back in the chair is my cousin Mark's wife Barb, and her daughter Haley(sp?), and auntie Doris over to the right.
This is Doris' daughter Denise, and her dad uncle Dick. Dick & Doris have been divorced for several years now, but are back being friends, and he comes over to family gatherings all the time. Was great to visit with him. Haven't sen him in probably 15 or more years.
This is Denise with her hubby Robert and their son Aiden(sp?)
That's the only pix I got that are any good. I'll post more later as I get them.
We had an awesome time. And the biggest surprise was my brother Lane coming down too. He, well, let's just say he hasn't seen any of these relatives since dad's funeral in 2000, and leave it there I guess. There's a lot of water under that bridge, and hopefully it's done and over with. Everyone was more than pleased to see him again!!!!!!!
I'm continually amazed at how blessed my life has been with the family I'm a part of. I thank God for all of them. I'm a very lucky person.
2 comments:
Fun! I'm glad my dad got to come and visit!
So how are you related to these folks?
Post a Comment