seems FaceBook has done a good job killing blogging, even for me. Kind of a bummer. I actually looked forward to new blog entries from everyone WAY more than the little snippets on FaceBook. Maybe if I recommit to recommit to blog more, others will follow. Which reminds me, I never did hear back from my brother about what happened to him. -JAB! JAB!-
2 comments:
I agree. You know I think a blog just takes more of a commitment and its a time thing.... I wish I knew how to scan my own pictures into my blog and I'd be all over it.. I'm with you though Rick. I love the blog... Keep on keepin' on it though OK? I guess we just have to be more patient and wait ages in between peoples posts....
Your blog will only die IF you let it, and we don't want you to let it die. We love hearing from you. Please keep it up.
Post a Comment