Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am a smart......

...ypants!
I seem to be on a trend lately of offending relatives.
Ok. Sorry.
BUT! I am a blue collar worker type guy. We are not P.C., we ARE smart-a$$es, we think we're funny...uh, what else.....
Anyway, so if in my trying to be funny with ya, you get offended, let me appologize ahead. It's not meant to hurt your feelings. Heck, you should hear how we talk to each other at work! What you may hear from me is WAY toned down.
My fav quote is "don't take yourself so seriously, that when others see you coming, they take one look and say "THREE CHEERS FOR SIN!!".
So lighten up folks! Drop your pants and slide on the ice!
Love ya all!!

6 comments:

Simply Vera said...

You are a smart ass aren't you?

Wendell and Carole said...

What in the heck are you talking about Rick? If people can't take your humor, that is their problem. I love you, and keep on being yourself..

RickG said...

thanks Carole. Just seems to be a few that can't take it, and it does bother me. I love my family, but at the same time I have an issue with self control. If there's an opening, I just HAVE to run with it! It's the rule!!
;>)

bev said...

Well, I for one..... Love you unconditionally. But that is because you haven't offended me yet. I doubt you could. Maybe that is why I still like ya!

Brooke B said...

Keep on offending! Some of us like it...

RickG said...

I'm offended by that comment