Luckily they're just so darn cute!
Oh, and their parents are here too. So at least we have some adult supervision.
Becky and her family are here to start a new life with us in Utah. Things just weren't working out in Washington. The economy up there is just not doing well. And they want a better family-friendly place to raise their kids. So, here they are. Janet and I are excited to have them down here. We hope it works for them. We've been a bit nervous, really, that they may have their hopes up too much. I told them it's not real great here either(economy-wise), but I think we'll recover alot sooner than Washington. Keep your fingers crossed!
3 comments:
I'm sure they'll be fine.... Good things will happen for them..... and yeah, they are looking pretty cute....
It's all about family. Thing's go better, when you have family around!!! They are cutie pies.
Happy for you all!
Post a Comment