Friday, February 27, 2009

Then there's the Minnesota side of the family!



This was from Halloween '74. I seem to remember dad was working with the Young Men at church at the time, and we were having some kind of Halloween dance/party. So, dad had to be there to chaperone, and of course he wanted to dress up. Now how the heck he talked mom into this, I don't remember.
Oh, and mom actually put this pic in the photo album!
I still have that axe, too, out in my shop. It's a genuine family antique, from Minnesota. Was used to square up logs, for making log buildings.

4 comments:

Wendell and Carole said...

Your Mom does NOT look happy. What the heck was Uncle Hal doing with that shovel anyway????

Wendell and Carole said...

Oh man, I think that is an AX!!

BeckyB said...

HAHAHA! That's hilarious! I've never seen Nana look so....scrubbish! I love this pic...what's going on here anyway? Halloween????

bev said...

Did Aunt Carol know that pic existed???