Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion 1976

Hey! I found another family photo album I'd forgotten about. Now I can get back to boring you all with these ancient pictures!
There's a mess o' pix from the reunion in Hurricane in '76, Nana & Grandpy's 50th wedding anniversary. Sure doesn't seem it was almost 33 years ago! (At least not until I see how young we all were) I went thru and scanned in the pix taken at thier house for now. There's another half dozen or so at the church. But these show us all hanging out together as a family best. And a couple pix of uncle Gordon just a couple months before he passed. Notice the one of him on the sofa, without his "leg". I remember that was kinda hard to take at the time.
This reunion was a real landmark in my life, for some reason. I think for one thing, it was when and where I REALLY came to love and appreciate my extended family. But anyway, here ya go. I see there's alot of your "ex's" in here, but oh well. So goes life, eh?
Enjoy!














5 comments:

bev said...

Wow, no one has grey hair except for Grandpy. That brings back memories.

Wendell and Carole said...

That bring's back some great memories. Sometimes it seem's like it was only yesterday. I remember that so well. Man Rick, I sure don't remember you with a beard tho. You are so YOUNG, what happened to all of us? Time, I guess.

bev said...

And oh yeh, I love the pic of you and Grandpy at the cabin! Thats a keeper. Frame it.

bev said...

Are we still on for Sat? Where is it? 1:00 p.m. right? Are all of the Kellogg's going to be there?

bev said...

Are we still on for Sat? Where is it? 1:00 p.m. right? Are all of the Kellogg's going to be there?