Here's a group from the famous(infamous?) "Fish Lake Campout" in '64. Thought I had more, but this is about it I guess. I remember this campout clearly, and what an awesome time us kids had. Not sure how much fun the groan-ups had tho'.
i LOVE all of your old pictures. it is sooo much fun. i am so glad you have all of those. someday, it would be great to get copies. maybe not of all, because obviously, you have a zillion. thank's for sharing..carole
We have got to meet up and get copies of all of these old photos from you.They are awesome. They are so fun to look at. Now I must admit. I do not remember the Fish Lake excursion at all. Thats probably because I am soooo much younger than the rest of you. But, golly gee.. what a babe I was with those cat eye glasses. I still have them!
Yeah, I need to get back to copying my archives. I started doing it a few years back. I bought a real nice scanner just for it. My INTENTION is get them all scanned in, and make sure all the family has copies. You can't believe how many I actually have. I literally have boxes of pix from my dad's side of the family.
I remember the Fish Lake excursion oh so well. It was so much fun. I remember my cousins, more than the older adults, but hey thats what its all about when you're 7 or 8.
4 comments:
i LOVE all of your old pictures. it is sooo much fun. i am so glad you have all of those. someday, it would be great to get copies. maybe not of all, because obviously, you have a zillion. thank's for sharing..carole
We have got to meet up and get copies of all of these old photos from you.They are awesome. They are so fun to look at. Now I must admit. I do not remember the Fish Lake excursion at all. Thats probably because I am soooo much younger than the rest of you. But, golly gee.. what a babe I was with those cat eye glasses. I still have them!
Yeah, I need to get back to copying my archives. I started doing it a few years back. I bought a real nice scanner just for it. My INTENTION is get them all scanned in, and make sure all the family has copies. You can't believe how many I actually have. I literally have boxes of pix from my dad's side of the family.
I remember the Fish Lake excursion oh so well. It was so much fun. I remember my cousins, more than the older adults, but hey thats what its all about when you're 7 or 8.
Post a Comment