



I could fill this blog with old pix. Oh, wait. I am.
Some of these have got to be good for some kind of blackmail!
The pool shots were taken in my Aunt Mickey's back yard(my dad's sis in L.A.) The one of Miriam was in with a bunch marked summer '61, and I think was taken in Nana & Grandpy K's yard. The one of Elaine & Keith was in with Aug '64 pix, the summer we did that big campout to Fish Lake in the cabins. I have a bunch of good pix of that trip too. I'll scan a few in and post later.
4 comments:
I LOVE ALL OF THOSE OLD PICUTRES. I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE ABLE TO SHARE THEM WITH US. I SO REMEMBER ALL OF THE FUN SUMMER'S IN CALI. GREAT MEMORIES!!!!!
Remember when you and Lane scared Carol and me and we stayed in the bathroom all day cause you were gonna sic' your birds on us? I bet Carol remembers. Neither one of us like birds now. It pretty much ruined our lives...
Rick, you too great. These pictures are so good. I'm going to blow up the one of Carole in her sexy bathing suit and put in on my office wall.
Wendell
LOVE THESE!!!
Thanks.
Post a Comment