Ok so I have a request of one dorky picture of all of us kids when we were younger.....and I think that picture of you and chuck is hillarious! I miss you all so very much!
I love these pics Rick!!! Thanks for sharing them. Vera thinks she is the cutest--but don't tell her that I really am the cutest. We need a CD of all these...hint hint
7 comments:
You have some really great pics!!! Keep it up. I love seeing them all. Not useless like my CRAP!
xoxoxoxox
Exactly what was the photographer looking for, or looking at when they took the pic of you and Chuck?
That's a self-portrait I took. Stunning, huh?
Ok so I have a request of one dorky picture of all of us kids when we were younger.....and I think that picture of you and chuck is hillarious! I miss you all so very much!
I was freakin' cute........
Oh yeah, and you and Chuck look fabulous........
I love these pics Rick!!! Thanks for sharing them. Vera thinks she is the cutest--but don't tell her that I really am the cutest.
We need a CD of all these...hint hint
Post a Comment